Mills Selig has been shortlisted for five Northern Ireland Dealmakers Awards.
Northern Ireland Dealmakers Awards is the most eagerly awaited event for the corporate finance community in Northern Ireland.
The awards are the most respected and sought-after accolades in the region and is a must-attend event offering networking opportunities with the cream of the legal, accountancy, banking and funding communities, all coming together for a night of celebration.
Insider invited Northern Ireland-based corporate finance firms to submit entries in ten award categories and brought together a group of independent experts to scrutinise and assess them. Mills Selig has been shortlisted in the following awards categories:
- Corporate Law Firm of the Year
- Private Equity / Venture Capital Deal the Year
- Deal of the Year - below £2.5m
- Deal of the Year - above £10m
- Emerging Dealmaker of the Year – Darren Marley
Mills Selig was recently ranked number 1 Experian Legal Advisor by deal value for Northern Ireland in 2020, and as one of Belfast’s leading corporate law firms, they have been working on a number of high value, complex deals and supporting clients over the last 12 months amid a challenging business landscape.
Chris Guy, Managing Partner and Head of Corporate at Mills Selig said:
“NI Dealmakers Awards is always a highlight of the year for Mills Selig - and for the firm to be shortlisted for five awards, confirms the hard work put in by the team over the last 12 months. A big thanks to our clients, and those other law firms and organisations that instruct us, without their continued support these deals would not be made”
Congratulations to all shortlisted across all categories, fingers crossed for a great night in September”
- Click to view Mills Selig’s Corporate Highlights 2020: https://bit.ly/MillsSeligCorporateHighlights2020
- Click to discover Mills Selig’s wide range of legal services and how we can help your organisation: https://bit.ly/MillsSeligExpertise
#YourLegalTeam #Understanding #Expertise #Experience